Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Comme Des Garcons At Nomad


In a recent interview with Complex magazine, current buzz rapper, Drake (who I once met at Poison, my old Bape connect in Kensington) was asked about where he shops and what he wears. The answers; Nomad and Comme De Garcon's respectively. This new drop of product isn't anything new from Comme, but just enough to keep me hooked. The simple design of theses pieces are what makes this collection so valuable in a world of flashy all over print sweaters and meaningless graphic tees. I especially love the trenchcoats above, the totally break my pre-conceived notion of what a trenchcoat is (bulky, ill-placed pockets and over sized collars). This stuff ranges from $125 to $675, which is way past my price-point but I can dream.

No comments: