Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stacey Carosi - Playoff Predictions

As I did last year, I will be writing summer-inspired posts under the title "Stacey Carosi". Daughter of Mr. Leon Carosi, the owner of the Malibu Sands beach resort where the Bayside Bunch were employed that wacky summer of 1991.

As the first and least important round of playoff basketball comes to a close I think it's the appropriate time to make my predictions. A little late, yes. Correct, maybe. Informed, kinda. I'll start today with the Eastern Conference.
The big match-up of Boston and Cleveland in the second round allows Orlando to continue it's smooth ride through the playoffs. The Magic will most likely be playing the Atlanta Hawks who they dominated this season. Orlando was 3-0 in the season series, holding them to 76 points in their first meeting in November. I see Dwight, Carter & Co. crushing them in this series. As for the Cavs-Celts matchup, I think the Cavs might have this one in the bag. Lebron is on a tear right now and has his sight set on the Finals. Sorry Dwight! If you meet the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals I see Lebron on the winning side of it.

No comments: