Sunday, December 6, 2009

DCHE BAG

Now pretentious, eco-conscious douche bags have another way of bragging beyond their well-worn tag line "I do my part. I drive a Prius." Ontario, the province in which I reside, has decided to issue special license plates to those driving "sustainable cars". The plate will allow the cars driver to use carpool lanes and have access to priority parking spots at select locations. That's right Ministry of Transportation Ontario put another log on the smug fire. It will soon engulf us all.

VIA MTO

1 comment:

nat said...

ahaha put another log on the smug fire... defo using that one at all the xmas partied I have to go to...

also, i hope it comes with mandatory inserts to make their cup holders obsolete, as a means to help them fight the urge to use paper coffee cups... travel mug revolution!*

*gag**
**i like travel mugs, i just hate revolution and (insert green initiative) in the same sentence.