Saturday, October 17, 2009

Intervention: Top Sites

A couple weeks back I updated my Mac, something I usually ignore until my computer has billowing black smoke coming out of it's compu-orifices. I was surprised to see this new option, "Top Sites", when I opened a new Safari window. Every time I would get on my computer I would see which sites I had visited most often the previous day. Now, I crave this information. More than food, more than water, more than grape soda. When I get bored of the 12 window view I have, I simply expand to 24 window version. Kanye's Blog, The Hundreds, Twitter, My Fantasy Football league and of course ZachMorrisism have all cemented their places in my topsites. While others are constantly climbing their way up and down the rankings. Maybe I should just turn this option off. I could just tell myself it's not that important. But the sad realization is I love Top Sites and I know it loves me back.

No comments: