Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bee Aggressor.

When entering my house today I was followed in and ambushed. The culprit? A trio of bees, nay violent, hate-fueled, wasps. Seeming to mimic my every move, buzzing from side to side, inching near me every so slowly, causing me to run into my bedroom. I arrived panicked and breathing like a obese man on Day 1 of P90X. I had to act quickly. Draw up a battle plan. Attack with no mercy. I emerged a stronger man. Clad in my bath robe and armed with a spray canister of air- freshener I was set on ridding my house of this evil insect scum. I quickly ran upstairs, making sure my head was covered by the hood of my robe. I can not even being fathom how goofy I would look with a swollen face via bee-sting. When I made it to the kitchen, still being tracked by these pollen predators , I quickly slid open the screen door and began to spray air freshener out the door. The small brained dopes were duped. All three of them, as if choreographed, buzzed out of my house and towards the scent they would soon learn was merely fabricated. I removed my hood, put my weapon back into it's holster (my robe pocket) and once again re-opened the ongoing inner debate topic of "Could I be a masked vigilante?"

No comments: