Sunday, March 29, 2009

For Us, By Us (No FUBU Reference Implied)

If there was one thing I had to say I loved about the internet, it would be the amount of personalized content people are putting out. Everyone has there own unique preferences and niches that they fit into. Here are two blogs, that I follow, that exemplify this ideal;


Fresher than a stick of Lady Speedstick, Mad Cultured could teach the lamest lame about being a dope intelectual. The self-proclaimed "Salt-N-Pepa Of The Suburbs" these ladies cover everything while giving their own humorous twist. The layout of the blog has changed over the past few weeks and now features kitties, unicorns, hotdogs and hamburgers. All my favourite things in one place, could this be heaven?


I actually met the author of this blog in my first year of university and we hit it off instantaneously. We both listened the same music, watched the same movies and tv shows and even dressed somewhat similar. W.Mitchell(ism) is truly my brother from another mother. Now that he blogs, we still stay in touch and are able to share our likes and dis-likes in a futuristic inter-nerdy way. wmitchellism covers the world of pop culture while adding a very personal twist, often using anecdotes from his day-to-day life.

No comments: