Friday, March 20, 2009

Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone (Video)

(Notice: In no way is this post saying this is a ZachMorrisism quality video. It is solely being used to reminisce upon a certain time in my life.)

For the longest time in middle school my friends and I would spend our Friday nights at dances held at the local community centres. Going out on Friday night, being away from our parents, socializing with girls from other schools, slow dances. When "Better Off Alone" came on these dances would go off. Hundreds of cola-fueled, jumping teens singing along. The odd "glowstick-kid" doing his thing. Nowadays the electricity that these nights created has been replaced with a drunken haze, highlighted by run ins with those same middle school friends. Do I miss those adolescent nights? Yes. Do I want to go back to them? Never.

1 comment:

williammitch said...

great song, i have many good memories with this song. one love to alice deejay